Safety measures against threat and kidnapping
- Try to avoid walking in lonely places.
- Install caller-id in telephone and record incoming calls.
- Co-ordinate and co-operate with your neighbors in fighting out criminals from society.
- If you receive any fraudulent calls then keep patience and figure out as much information of the caller as possible. Like : telephone number, vehicle number, recognize caller's voice etc.
- Try avoiding loneliness of children.
- Notice the routes used by your children for their school and their friends and keep contact number of their guardians of their friends
- Never open your door for strangers before their identification at night.
- Call police or neighbours for help in your emergency conditions