Personal Safety Measures
- Be sincere to yourself and stay alert towards possible harm.
- Do not introduce yourself and your family to strangers unnecessarily.
- Be alert while dealing with strangers.
- Try to avoid walking alone at night and keep to well-lit main roads where possible.
- Try to avoid wearing precious ornaments unnecessarily.
- It is always worth letting someone know where you are going, the route you expect to take and when you intending to return.
- Note the contact numbers of nearby police units and contact them immediately if needed.
- Always carry your identity card or other informative cards that can be used to identify your blood group and diseases you infected with.
- Stay alert; be aware of what is going on around you.